Volunteer with After-School All-Stars North Texas
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with After-School All-Stars North Texas. We currently have the following options available for volunteers. Please see our event calendar for special one-time volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteer in the areas of sports, enrichment, or academics
- Provide assistance and support to programming staff during enrichment clubs
- Volunteer during our academic hour to assist students in homework or tutoring on school subjects.
- Help students make connections between educational choices and career paths by sharing your personal academic and career tracks, what skills you need for your current job, what your job entails on a daily basis and tips for pursuing that particular career path.
- Each panelist meets with 5-10 kids on 5-10 minute rotations.
WonderKit Team Leader
- Volunteer will assist in STEM-based Wonder Kit activities with the All-Stars. Each volunteer will be paired up with a group of 3-4 students. Volunteers will help facilitate conversation between the All-Stars, and encourage the students to think creatively about a solution. For example, each team may create a catapult to launch an object using various materials The team that launches the object the farthest or the most accurately will win the competition.
If you are interested in volunteering please sign-up below. We will contact you about your inquiry.
*Note: You must have your FBI and BCI&I background check completed before volunteering with students.